The Debbies are the group of popular and wealthy girls at Hill Valley High. All of them look and talk exactly alike, and are all named Debbie.
Each Debbie is the daughter of a wealthy Hills resident. Although they are snobby and vain but deep down they have true kindness and gentleness as well as tenderness for their friends and family. When they are not being beautiful and popular, they are being condescending and cruel towards the poverty-stricken and deformed Valley Kids, especially Helga.
Although each Debbie has different parents, they all look exactly the same. They are all tall, slender and have big blonde hair with a pink bow in the middle and possibly different eye colors. They all wear a light pink long sleeve shirt and a regular pink colored skirt. Their legs are so skinny, it is hard to make out their pink high heels.
- "Let's all buy the same things and borrow each other's clothes!"
- "Debbie told me that she heard from Debbie, that Debbie says that she doesn't like Debbie as much as Debbie!"
- ―Disfigured Debbie
- "Our team's number 1! Your team's number 2! Come on everybody, do the Debbie Boogaloo! Woo woo woo woo woo!"
- ―Pickles' Little Amazons
- Only two Debbies, Klimer and Bledsoe, have last names given.
- Yvette, an alien, was a member of the Debbies for a short time.
- There are seven Debbies. However, in Pickles' Little Amazons, a Debbie was eaten by a bear, and in Father Of The Bribe, one was ran over.
- The only time a Debbie was a protagonist was in Disfigured Debbie.